Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bruce Foxton fucking rocks, man!

OK I can't personally vouch for this statement, but a friend of mine casually made this comment and it stirred up an idea for me. If in fact Mr. Foxton (best known for his work with British rock group The Jam) does "fucking rock", meaning he rocks as a normal, personable human being, then he would join the very short list of rock stars who deserve any such mention. I've heard a thousand stories about fans meeting their idols and both being floored by his or her social integrities or broken hearted by the rudeness they were subjected to. Now I want to hear what other people think. So tell me a story about when you met that rock star and what you thought of him or her. I'm going to pick a handful and list them here, with or without your name credited - you just let me know how you want it to appear.

No comments: