Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Contact



Hi.

I'm Jeff Ogiba.

I co-own Black Gold Records in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn where I buy and sell records 6.5 days per week. When I'm not too busy melting my brain with countless albums, I also release music with Psychic Volt Records. I have a sweet girlfriend named Steph, a cute dog named Chicken and a menacing cat named Motor. I write a weekly column for VICE's new music channel, NOISEY.


To contact me about record collections please hit me up at jeffogiba[at]gmail.com


Follow me on Twitter @jeffogiba





Hey.

I'm Brian. I'm a thirty year old blue-eyed Virgo from the evergreen praries of New Jersey. I enjoy walking, discussions, romantic adventures, and sharing.


Follow me on Twitter @totallybrian



Send us your record(s) to be considered for review!


Black Gold Records

Attn: Jeff Ogiba / Reviews

461 Court Street

Brooklyn, NY

11231