Thursday, September 10, 2009

Un record fantastique!




So a few nights ago I was getting ready to cash in for the night and I thought about some of the records that I really wanted to add to my collection.
The Fantastic Planet soundtrack has managed to hang around at the top of my needs list for some time now. I was ready to ask my parents if they could shell out some cash and get this for me for my birthday or for Christmas - that's how badly I've wanted this thing. Well anyway, tonight a little dream came true. Not only did I find the soundtrack to one of my all-time favorite psych cartoon films, but I actually scored the original French gatefold pressing. Le Planete Sauvage, which translates exactly (and differently from the American version) as you think it would, sounds très
incroyable on vinyl!

If you have the patience, please enjoy the movie clip below before some angry film man makes me take it down.

No comments: